The debugging actions of Dongguan CNC machining CNC lathe specifications mainly include the following points:
1. When debugging the program, the speed selection switch must be set to F0 to allow the tool to approach the workpiece at a slower speed. Otherwise, once the tool offset is wrong, the tool will move from the tool change point to the feed point extremely quickly by G00 method At the same time, there may be a violent collision with the workpiece, leaving the operator at a loss and too late to eliminate the danger; on the contrary, when the tool is approached at a slower speed, even if the tool deviation is wrong, the operator has time to make adjustments.
2. When debugging the program, the Dongguan CNC machining CNC lathe must be in a single-step execution state. After the operator performs the previous block on the CNC lathe, he must check the correctness and rationality of the next block again, and make adjustments accordingly.
3. During the movement of the CNC lathe, the operator must always investigate the change of the tool coordinates on the screen and whether the coordinates of the movement end point in the program and the coordinates of the actual movement of the tool are common.
4. During program debugging, the operator can put one finger on the cycle start button and the other finger on the side of the cycle stick button.
Dongguan CNC machining
General rules for CNC machining lathes:
1. When aligning the workpiece, only use the hand to move the chuck or open the lowest speed for alignment. High-speed alignment is forbidden.
2. When changing the rotation direction of the spindle, stop the spindle first, and it is forbidden to change the rotation direction suddenly.
3. When loading and unloading the chuck, only use your hand to turn the V-belt to drive the main shaft to reverse rotation, and to prevent the machine from being forced to loosen or tighten by directly turning on the machine tool. At the same time, block wooden boards on the bed surface to avoid accidents.http://plastic-mold.cn/
4. The Dongguan CNC machining tool device should not be extended too long, the gasket should be flat and the width should be the same as the width of the bottom surface of the tool.
5. It is forbidden to use the method of reverse rotation to brake the spindle reversal during operation.
Special rules of CNC machining part of special lathes:
(1) Turn-wheel type hexagonal lathe: 1. It is forbidden to process twisted and rough bar materials. 2. When loading the material, the material head must be aligned with the chuck hole, and lightly hit to avoid random knocking.
(2) Program-controlled turning lathe: Pre-select items such as the spindle speed, the feed of the tool post, the trajectory of the tool post, and successive offsides in accordance with the technological requirements. Put the electric knob in the “adjusted” position for test run. After confirming that there is no problem, put the electric knob in the active or semi-active position for operation.
The fulfillment standards of Dongguan CNC machining CNC lathes basically refer to the relevant rules of the “General Operating Regulations for Metal Cutting Machine Tools”.