CNC turning-milling compound processing system is the core of CNC turning-milling compound processing equipment control. After every CNC equipment has been running for a certain period of time, some components will inevitably show some damage or malfunction. In order to extend the service life of the components as much as possible and avoid various failures, especially the occurrence of malignant incidents, it is necessary to carry out routine maintenance and maintenance of the CNC turning-milling composite processing system. It mainly includes application inspection and routine maintenance. Generally speaking, the CNC turning and milling compound processing equipment system should be checked before and after power on.
The inspection after the system is powered on includes:
(1) Check whether each fan in the equipment is operating normally, otherwise it will affect the heat dissipation of the equipment.https://retractable-dog-leash.com/
(2) Confirm whether the DC power supply on each printed circuit or module is normal and whether it is within the allowable fluctuation range.
(3) Various parameters of CNC equipment. Including system parameters, PLCC parameters, digital settings of servo equipment, etc., these parameters should meet the requirements of the manual that comes with the machine.
(4) When the equipment and the machine tool are powered online, they should be prepared to press the emergency stop button when the power is turned on, so as to block the power supply at any time when an emergency occurs.
(5) In the manual state, move each axis at low speed, and pay attention to investigate whether the machine tool movement direction and coordinate value are correct.https://chineselasercutter.com/
(6) Perform several times of returning to the reference point of the machine tool. This is used to check whether the CNC turning-milling compound processing equipment has the function of returning to the reference point, and whether the position of the reference point is exactly the same every time.
CNC turning and milling processing
(7) Function test of CNC system. According to the operating instructions of the system, use manual or programming methods to test the functions of the CNC system.
For example: rapid point positioning, linear interpolation, circular interpolation, tool radius compensation, tool length compensation, canned cycle, user macro program and other functions, as well as M, S, T, as long as the above items are checked and confirmed, the CNC equipment In order to officially operate.
Environmental temperature and humidity requirements for CNC turning and milling processing:
The milling machine generally requires the use of an environmental constant temperature to ensure the accuracy of the milling machine’s operation, and generally requires a constant temperature of about 20 degrees Celsius. A lot of practice has proved that the failure rate of the control system greatly increases during the high temperature period in summer, https://plasticmachiningservice.com/and it is easy to cause bumps. Humid environment will also reduce the reliability of milling machine operation, so we should take dehumidification measures for milling machine environment to avoid short circuit of the circuit, formation of system misoperation, and occurrence of bumps. At the same time, the milling machine is also required to be far away from oscillation sources such as forging equipment, away from electromagnetic field interference, away from electric welding machines, and away from electrical processing equipment such as cutting machines and electric discharge machines.